Single Protein Diet Sk-D200™ Wild Boar & Pumpkin is a novel hypo allergenic Single Protein Diet made specifically for dogs with suspected food sensitivities, skin allergies/problems or digestion problems.
This Single Protein Diet is made with high grade cuts of Australian Wild Boar meat from Northern Australia, with added whole pumpkin to improve your dog’s digestion and improve the urinary health in dogs of all life stages.
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- Added natural digestive enzymes to help improve gastro-intestinal health and animal wellbeing.
- Completely balanced for dogs of all ages.
This diet can assist with diagnosing dogs with low to acute allergies, sensitivities or indications such as:
- Food aversion
- Food intolerance
- and many other indications
This dog roll is ideal for:
- Dogs with acute gastrointestinal indications (IBD, colitis etc)
- Weight management
- Healthy bowel movements (i.e. helps alleviate constipation and diarrhoea)
- Assists with urinary health
Wild boar, pumpkin, tapioca starch, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).
Guaranteed analysis per 100g:
170 Kcal ME/100g Protein (min) 10%, Fat (min) 7%, Salt (max) 1%, Fibre (max) 1.5%, Moisture (max) 68%, Carbohydrates 10% (min), Calcium/Phosphorus ratio 1:0.7
Dry matter basis:
Protein (min) 31.25%, Fat (min) 21%.
Feeding Guide for Adult dogs:
200g to 300g for every 10kg of dogs body weight. Please use the Prime100 Feeding guide below to help guide you in the right amount of food.