The Duck & Sweet Potato dog roll is made with premium Duck meat and frame to provide a novel hypoallergenic single protein alternative. This diet is specifically designed to provide a low GI source of protein and functional fibre for dogs. Duck provides essential dietary elements including essential amino acids, glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium and essential fatty acids (EFAs). Proven to provide the carefully balanced calcium and phosphorous ratio (1.6:1), essential for large, giant breeds and growing dogs. Whole Duck (meat and a small amount of bone/frame) provides essential dietary elements including calcium, glucosamine, chondroitin and EFAs.
This diet may assist with diagnosing and treating indications such as:
- Food sensitivities or food allergies
- An hypoallergenic alternative for dogs that are food sensitive to common proteins
- Ideal for dogs in need of a novel protein diet
- Ideal for large, giant breeds and growing dogs
- Healthy gut function (fibre and antioxidants)
- High energy formula good for active dogs
- Excellent for energetic dogs, dogs needing to gain weight healthily, and suitable for dogs of all breed and life stages
- Naturally rich source of iron to assist muscle development
- Inappetent dogs
To read more about why you should have a Single Protein Diet read this article
Duck, sweet potato, tapioca, potato, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).
Guaranteed Analysis per 100g:
ME 165 Kcal. Protein (min) 10%, Fat (min) 9%, Fibre (max) 2%, Carbohydrates 10% (min), Moisture (max) 65%. Calcium/Phosphorus ratio 1.6:1
Dry Matter Basis:
Protein (min) 25%, Fat (min) 22%.
Feeding Guide for Adult Dogs:
200g–300g per 10kg body weight.